Tillie K. Fowler Distinguished Leadership Award
Leadership Jacksonville awards this honor to selected alumni at its annual fall alumni event. The winner is selected from the nominations submitted by fellow alumni. Any alumnus may nominate another alumnus for the award by submitting an official nomination form by the deadline established annually. The Board will select the recipient of the award and may delegate to the Alumni Relations committee a preliminary review and recommendation to the Board.
Criteria for Selection
- Current dues-paying alumnus from the Leadership Jacksonville program
- Remains active in Leadership Jacksonville by attending events, nominating new members or volunteering
- Exemplary community service
- Produced outstanding results with one or more projects/efforts (community or LJ)
- Demonstrates components of Leadership Jacksonville core values
- Ethical community trustees
- Knowledge of community issues and their complexities
- Diverse leaders sharing their perspectives
- Differences in opinion respected and valued
- Relationships developed among participants
- Creation of a shared vision
- Action taken for the greater good
Past Award Recipients
Complete the following nomination form no later than July 16, 2021. Nominations are the property of Leadership Jacksonville and will not be returned. No additional information will be reviewed (recommendations, resumes, biographies, etc.)
The winner of this award will be selected by the Leadership Jacksonville Board of Directors at its August Board meeting and will immediately be contacted with a special invitation to attend the 2021 Alumni Luncheon.
Questions concerning the nomination process may be directed to Jill Dame.
Please read the nomination form carefully. The information on the nomination must be accurate and verifiable, if necessary, by the two references whose names will be listed. All information will be held in confidence by and will become the property of Leadership Jacksonville. The complete nomination form must be submitted by July 16, 2021.
Nominations cannot be submitted from our mobile website. Please visit our main, desktop website to nominate.