Tillie K. Fowler Distinguished Leadership Award
Leadership Jacksonville awards this honor to selected alumni at its annual Reunion event. The winner is selected from the nominations submitted by fellow alumni. While an annual awarding is optimal, it is not mandatory. Any alumnus may nominate another alumnus for the award by submitting an official nomination form by the deadline established annually. The Board will select the recipient of the award and may delegate to the Alumni Relations committee a preliminary review and recommendation to the Board.
Criteria for Selection
- Current dues-paying alumnus from the Leadership Jacksonville program
- Remains active in Leadership Jacksonville
- Exemplary community service
- Produced outstanding results with one or more projects/efforts (community or LJ)
- Demonstrates components of Leadership Jacksonville core values
- Ethical leadership
- Awareness and understanding of complex community issues
- Value of diverse leaders sharing and challenging perspectives
- Shared community vision
- Action taken for the greater good
Complete the following nomination form no later than July 2, 2018. Nominations are the property of Leadership Jacksonville and will not be returned.
The winner of this award will be selected by the Leadership Jacksonville Board of Directors at its August Board meeting and will immediately be contacted with a special invitation to attend the Fall, 2018 Reunion.
Questions concerning the nomination process may be directed to Jill Dame.
Please read the nomination form carefully. The information on the nomination must be accurate and verifiable, if necessary, by the two references whose names will be listed. All information will be held in confidence by and will become the property of Leadership Jacksonville. The complete nomination form must be submitted by July 2, 2018.
Nominations cannot be submitted from our mobile website. Please visit our main, desktop website to nominate.