LJ Cocktails & (Virtual) Connections
Thursday, January 28 from 6 p.m. – 7 p.m. | Location: Virtual – Zoom
Leadership Jacksonville flagship program alumni are invited to the annual alumni event. This year (instead of lunch) alumni will prepare delicious cocktails and enjoy an appetizer from Black Sheep’s award winning pastry chef, Rebecca Reed. Participants must select pick up location and pick up their kit the week of the event.
Cost: $15 per person
Points toward Leadership Jacksonville best class award will be given for registration for the evening.
The program includes:
- Welcome to new alumni from Leadership Jacksonville 2020, new Honorary Alumni and our 2020 Tillie K. Fowler Distinguished Leadership Award Winner
- Very brief presentation on your cocktail and appetizer
- Recognition of this year’s “Best Class”
- Breakout gatherings of LJ classes by year or decade
- Fabulous door prizes from our sponsor, Community First
Purchase Your $15 Cocktails & Appetizers
VISA or MASTERCARD ONLY