WELCOME TO LEADERSHIP JACKSONVILLE CLASS OF 2023.
This page contains the information and forms necessary to participate for the Leadership Jacksonville flagship program.
Please read all information in its entirety and respond as requested.
We must receive ALL responses ASAP.
Five steps are required:
1. Read the Expectations and Policies.
2. Execute the Agreement and Waiver Form. With your signature, you will be acknowledging that you have read, understand and will adhere to the policies. This form is a fillable .pdf. To submit the form, please complete it, then print and sign the form and scan and e-mail it to Nicole Bryan at email@example.com.
3. Complete and submit the Program Planning Form.
4. Tuition – Jill Dame, CEO, will e-mail an invoice for your $4,500 tuition on July 1, 2022.
5. RSVP – Our first gathering as a class will be at the Opening Reception on Tuesday, June 7, 2022, 5:30 pm – 7 pm at the Jessie Ball duPont Center, Lecture Hall, 40 East Adams Street, 32202. Your picture will be taken at this event for the Leadership Jacksonville Yearbook.
If you have questions about the program or policies, please contact Nicole Bryan at firstname.lastname@example.org or 904-396-6263, extension 2.
Thank you for your prompt attention to these important matters.