WELCOME TO LEADERSHIP JACKSONVILLE CLASS OF 2022.
This page contains the information and forms necessary to register participants for the Leadership Jacksonville flagship program.
Please read all information in its entirety and respond as requested. We must receive responses by Friday, June 4, 2021.
Five steps are required:
- Read the Expectations and Policies.
- Execute the Agreement and Waiver Form. With your signature, you will be acknowledging that you have read, understand and will adhere to the policies. This form is a fillable .pdf. To submit the form, please complete it, then print and sign the form or scan and e-mail it to Nicole Bryan (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Complete and submit the Program Planning Form.
- Tuition – Jill Dame, CEO, will e-mail an invoice for your $4,000 tuition on July 1, 2021.
- By Friday, June 4, 2021, complete and submit the Tuition Payment Plan and/or need-based Financial Assistance Form ONLY IF you are requesting assistance.
- Please contact Jill Dame at email@example.com with any tuition related questions.
- RSVP – Our first in-person gathering as a class will be at the Opening Reception on Tuesday, June 8, 2021, 5:30 pm – 7 pm at the Jessie Ball duPont Center, 40 East Adams Street, 32202. Your picture will be taken at this event for the Leadership Jacksonville Yearbook. Please RSVP by June 4, 2021.
If you have questions about the program or policies, please contact Nicole Bryan at firstname.lastname@example.org or 904-396-6263, extension 2. If you have technical difficulty, please contact Ale’ta Turner at email@example.com or 904-396-6263, extension 5 for assistance.
Thank you for your prompt attention to these important matters.