Emerald Trail Tour & Reception
Thursday, July 29, 2021 from 5:15 – 7:30 p.m.
VyStar Credit Union Headquarters
76 S. Laura St., Jacksonville, FL 32202
This event has reached capacity for the Emerald Trail Tour. You are welcome to participate in the rooftop reception at 6:30 p.m. by registering via email to Aleta Turner at email@example.com to be added to the list. Thank you for your understanding.
Important note: Our Emerald Trail tour will be on chauffeured open-air trolleys. We encourage masks and lightweight attire. Don’t hesitate to bring a fan. Our post-tour rooftop reception at Estrella Cocina will also be an outdoor event.
Come get a first hand glimpse of the Emerald Trail! During the tour, you’ll get to hear brief presentations from Kay Ehas, Chief Executive Officer of Groundwork Jacksonville. Following the tour, you will enjoy beverages (cash bar) and snacks rooftop at Estrella Cocina.
Space is limited! RSVP today.
- Guests must arrive by 5:15 p.m. so that the vehicles can depart no later than 5:30 p.m.
- Guests will be picked up from a designated area near VyStar Credit Union Headquarters.
- The Emerald Trail Tour will be at least 1 hour.
- Space is limited to 50 guests. In the event capacity is reached, a waitlist will be created.
- Metered Parking – free after 6 p.m.
- Omni Hotel Surface Lot & Parking Garage – closes at 11 p.m. (200 W. Bay St., 32202)
Avoid parking in the VyStar Credit Union Headquarters Parking Garage since it closes at 7 p.m. (37 S. Hogan St., 32202)
The reception will be held at Estrella Cocina until 7:30 p.m.
Registration is required by July 26. We will email further instructions on July 27.
The form has reached its submission limit. Aleta will maintain a waitlist - please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the list. Thank you for your understanding.