Leadership Jacksonville, Inc.
Class of 2020 Candidate Nomination Form
Leadership Jacksonville educates, connects and inspires diverse leaders to build and strengthen their
Criteria for Selection:
- Sincere commitment and motivation to serve the community
- Potential to effect positive change in the community
- Emerging or demonstrated leadership in community or professional activities
- Willingness to invest the time and energy required and ability to make arrangements to attend all
- Expectation to remain on the First Coast long enough to make contributions to the community
Leadership Jacksonville actively solicits applications from all sectors of the community. A conscientious
effort is made to select participants who will represent a cross-section of the community in terms of
gender, religion, race, age, national origin, disability, marital or familial status, sexual
orientation, income level and occupation. Geographic location in the First Coast, time in the community,
and community groupings may also be considered as providing diverse perspectives and experiences that
will enrich the class.
Please submit this form by midnight Friday, December 14, 2018.