Confidential Application for Financial Assistance or Payment Plan
Each participant in Youth Leadership Jacksonville is asked to pay a tuition fee of $250. The program costs include materials, transportation, facilities and meals for program days. Much of the cost (over $3,000 per student) is generously covered by donations from individuals, corporations and foundations. As a result, there are no additional expenses to participants beyond the $250 tuition fee.
- A limited number of partial scholarships are available to assist those who demonstrate financial need to cover their tuition expenses.
- The minimum payment that a participant must make is $50.
- This minimum payment is due with this application, no later than Monday, April 25, 2022.
- Those receiving financial assistance will be notified of the amount awarded by Tuesday, May 3.
- Full payment of the tuition balance for those receiving Financial Assistance is due no later than Thursday, August 11, 2022.
- Payment plans are available by request and to qualify for a payment plan, this application must be completed and returned together with a minimum $50 payment by Monday, April 25, 2022.
- The form should be completed with proposed dates and amounts for future payments.
- The final payment is due no later than Thursday, August 11, 2022.
- Those applying for financial assistance above are also eligible to apply for a payment plan for the balance of their tuition not covered by financial assistance.
The Leadership Jacksonville Chief Executive Officer will make the final decisions on financial assistance.
Please submit the completed form by Monday, April 25. All applicants for financial assistance or payment plans will be notified by Tuesday, May 3, 2022. of the decision regarding their application.