WELCOME TO YOUTH LEADERSHIP JACKSONVILLE CLASS OF 2023.
This page contains the information and forms necessary to register students for the Youth Leadership Jacksonville program. Both the student and a parent/guardian should read and participate in the completion of these documents and signatures are required.
Please read all information in its entirety and respond as requested.
We must receive parent and student responses and payment no later than noon on Monday, April 25 , but earlier submission is strongly encouraged. Note that registration is not complete until forms and fees are received by Leadership Jacksonville.
Four steps are required:
- Read the Policies and Expectations linked here.
- Execute the Permission, Waiver and Releases Form. This requires the signature of both the student and one parent/guardian. You will be acknowledging that you have read, understand and will adhere to the policies. This form is a fillable pdf. If you are unable to complete and submit the form, please print it, complete and mail* or scan and email to Meg Folds (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Complete and submit the Emergency Contact and Health Information.
- Make payment of the $250 Program Fee. This is done via credit card on our Payment Center.
- If you need to request a payment plan or financial assistance that request must be completed and a minimum payment of $50 payment made by the Monday, April 25 deadline. Additional information about payment plans or financial assistance can be found on the form.
If you have questions about the program, policies or the fee, please contact Programs Director, Meg Folds at email@example.com or 904-396-6263 extension 3.
Thank you for your prompt attention to these important matters.
*Leadership Jacksonville mailing address: 40 East Adams St., Suite 230, Jacksonville, FL 32202