WELCOME TO YOUTH LEADERSHIP JACKSONVILLE CLASS OF 2022.
This page contains the information and forms necessary to register students for the Youth Leadership Jacksonville program. Both the student and a parent/guardian should read and participate in the completion of these documents and signatures are required.
Please read all information in its entirety and respond as requested. We must receive parent and student responses and payment no later than noon on Monday, May 3, 2021, but earlier submission is strongly encouraged. Note that registration is not complete until forms and fees are received by Leadership Jacksonville.
Four steps are required:
- Read the Policies and Expectations linked here.
- Execute the Permission, Waiver and Releases Form. This requires the signature of both the student and one parent/guardian and you will be acknowledging that you have read, understand and will adhere to the policies. This form is a fillable .pdf. If you are unable to complete and submit the form, please print it, complete and mail* or scan and email to Meg Folds (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Complete and submit the Emergency Contact and Health Information.
- Make payment of the $250 Program Fee. This is done via credit card on our Payment Center.
- If you need to request a payment plan or financial assistance that request must be completed and a minimum payment of $50 payment made by the May 3 deadline. Additional information about payment plans or financial assistance can be found on the form.
If you have questions about the program, policies or the fee, please contact Meg Folds at email@example.com or 904-396-6263 extension 3. If you have technical difficulty, please contact Aleta Turner at firstname.lastname@example.org or 904-396-6263 extension 5 for assistance.
Thank you for your prompt attention to these important matters.
*Leadership Jacksonville mailing address: 40 East Adams St., Suite 230, Jacksonville, FL 32202