CLASS OF 2025
Thank you for supporting Leadership Jacksonville by taking the time to nominate an individual committed to bettering Northeast Florida.
Leadership Jacksonville educates, connects and inspires diverse leaders to build and strengthen their communities.
Criteria for Selection:
- Sincere commitment and motivation to serve
- Potential to effect positive change
- Emerging or demonstrated leadership in the community or in professional activities
- Willingness to invest the time and energy to attend all program events
- Expectation to remain in the First Coast long enough to make contributions for the community
Leadership Jacksonville actively solicits applications from all sectors of the community. A conscientious effort is made to select participants who will represent a cross-section of the community in terms of gender, religion, race, age, national origin, disability, marital or familial status, sexual orientation, income level and occupation. Geographic location in the First Coast, time in the community, and community groupings may also be considered as providing diverse perspectives and experiences that will enrich the class.
Nominations are accepted from:
– Leadership Jacksonville graduates or current class members
– New Leadership Summit Alumni
– Honorary members
– Next Generation Alumni
– An authorized executive of nominee’s employer
– A self-nomination from the candidate.
The deadline to submit this form is midnight Thursday, December 15, 2023