New Leadership Summit is a unique opportunity in Northeast Florida targeted for CEO’s and senior level executives who are new or relatively new to the community. Participants learn about the region’s assets, issues, institutions and leadership from some of the area’s key corporate, civic, social and educational leaders.
During the two day overnight summit participants have the opportunity to meet and develop relationships with a variety of top executives, community leaders, and political officials as well as with their fellow class members. Group size is limited to 20 to allow for meaningful interaction. Participation is by invitation only.
- Program dates: The next New Leadership Summit will be in 2023.
- Place: To be Announced.
- Fee: $2,750 – includes the 2 day seminar, meals and accommodations for one night.
Participation in New Leadership Summit is by invitation only. If you would like to receive more information about this program, please contact Gracie Simendinger, CEO of Leadership Jacksonville.
The Program Features:
- Historical perspective
- Regional Economic Development – Growth Management
- Political Realities – Regional and Local Perspectives
- Culture and Leisure
- Future Trends of the First Coast Region
- The Nonprofit Sector and Philanthropy
“The New Leadership Summit opened my eyes not only with respect to the various aspects of our community where I could contribute, but also opened my eyes to the fact that I needed to become a better steward of our community, and just be involved.”
-Michael Grebe, Former Chairman and CEO, Interline Brands, Inc.